The City of Bella Vista provides residents with services including street repair, right-of-way maintenance, mowing, street signage, snow removal and more on more than 550 miles of paved streets and some additional miles of unpaved streets in city limits.

Street work - Copy
Downed trees — Who to call?

  • If the tree is in the public road right-of-way — Street Department at 479-876-1204.
  • If the tree is on common property — POA at 479-855-8000.
  • If the tree is on private property — property owner.

State highways in Bella Vista
Hwy. 279 (Forest Hills Boulevard) and Hwy. 340 (Lancashire Boulevard) are both state highways, maintained by the Arkansas Department of Transportation, including snow removal, pot hole repair and downed trees. To report issues, call:

Issues may also be reported online at

Bella Vista Street Department is funded primarily from three sources: state turnback funds, Benton County turnback funds and transfers when needed from the city’s General Fund. In the past, in the event of natural disasters, FEMA grants have been awarded to the city for repair projects. We have also completed some resurfacing projects using federal grant funds.

All funds from these sources, with the exception of transfers from the General Fund, must be allocated for street-related uses. Typically, day-to-day operation of the department — maintenance, resurfacing contracts, street lights, etc. — are paid from the General Fund. Please click here to view the annual budget.