SIGN UP HERE
*Intended for subscribers over the age of 13. This service is available to phones with text messaging capabilities. Message and data rates may apply. You may receive up to five messages per month. Phone numbers will be stored in a database and used for no other purpose, and will not be provided to any other organization.
Mobile Text Summary Terms & Conditions: You will receive up to 5 messages per month regarding city information useful to residents. Message & data rates may apply. This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, MetroPCS, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Centennial Wireless, and others in the US. The wireless carriers are not liable for any delays or undelivered messages. Users will receive SMS MT if the device cannot support MMS. For help, email email@example.com or call 479-876-1255. You can stop mobile subscriptions at any time by sending the text message STOP to the phone number 888-924-1255 in the US. Your phone must be able to receive text messages.
Terms on this page apply to subscribers who subscribe to distribution lists managed by users of the City of Bella Vista service.
How to Unsubscribe
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time. To unsubscribe from mobile texts, text the word STOP to the phone number that you do not wish to receive messages from.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
You may also call the the city at 479-876-1255 to unsubscribe at any time.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by a city representative without your consent and would like to report spam, please call 479-876-1255. When reporting any offending party, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you believe is spam.
The City of Bella Vista may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
• Providing you with products and services you request.
• Anticipating and resolving conflicts with our products and services.
• Verifying and authenticating purposes in regard to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
• For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
• Responding to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
• Establishing or exercising our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• When the City of Bella Vista believes such use a disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.