Walmart/NWA COVID-19 Test Site
The drive-thru testing sites are available to anyone who may be exhibiting symptoms of the virus. In addition, the sites are also available to all health care providers and first responders, whether or not they are exhibiting symptoms. An appointment for testing can be made at www.MyQuestCOVIDTest.com, but on-site scheduling also will be available.
Please find information below regarding the Bentonville testing site, the revised hours of operation, and how to schedule an appointment. -Quest Diagnostics and Walmart
What: A drive-thru COVID-19 testing site in Bentonville, Arkansas for all health care providers and first responders and anyone exhibiting symptoms of the COVID-19 virus. All appointments will be drive-thru, observed self-collection in the parking lot at the Walmart Home Office. Quest’s MyQuest™ online portal will screen and schedule those individuals who meet the CDC eligibility. On-site scheduling will be available for those who need assistance with scheduling. To be tested, individuals must have a scheduled appointment and be present in a vehicle, as no walk-ups will be seen. The testing site is supported by Walmart, Quest Diagnostics and state and local officials. There is no out of pocket cost for individuals.
Who: All health care and first responders and anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 can start scheduling appointments.
- For more information on testing eligibility please see CDC guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/priority-testing-patients.pdf.
When: The drive-thru will be open Thursdays and Fridays weekly from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., weather permitting.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment time.
Where: You must first qualify for COVID-19 screening and schedule an appointment at: www.MyQuestCOVIDTest.com. On-site scheduling will be available for those who need assistance with scheduling.
- Walmart Home Office parking lot: 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72712, on the north end of the parking lot off Walton by Arvest Bank.
- PLEASE NOTE: Testing is not available inside any Walmart store or in any Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center.
Results: Individuals being tested will receive their COVID-19 test results through the secure MyQuest online portal or app and may receive a call from our telehealth partner PWN to review results.
- The average turnaround time to report results is 2 – 3 days from the day of collection.
- While individuals that are tested are awaiting results, please follow CDC guidelines and take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community.
What to bring/things to note:
The testing site requires an appointment through Quest’s MyQuestTM online portal and app. You will receive an appointment confirmation that you will need to have on hand when you arrive on-site.
- In addition, please make sure to bring your insurance card and valid photo ID for proof of identity.
- Those being tested will need to stay in their cars for verification of eligibility criteria, ID check and sample self-collection. For the safety of all those on-site, the test site is not able to service those who walk up.
- Individuals being tested will perform a self-administered nasal swab in their car with a healthcare provider observing them. Directions will be provided in the confirmation email after scheduling the appointment and on-site.
- It’s important to take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If your symptoms do not improve or you develop new or worsening symptoms, seek medical attention right away. Do not wait to receive your results.
If you have any questions regarding your scheduled appointment, please call Quest’s dedicated COVID-19 line at 866-448-7719.